Saturday, September 3, 2011

Cover for "Public Display of Arousal"

This is the cover of my latest story, which I will be uploading by the end of the weekend.  If all goes on schedule with no formatting problems or Amazon delays, Public Display of Arousal should be available by Wednesday, September 7.  [Um...yeah...so I guess I'm still working on it.  ;-)  It's still coming, but I have another story due out before that one.]


And here it is in thumbnail:



Public Display of Arousal is a "vanilla" erotica story, no kink, just steamy seduction and a sex scene that will curl your toes!  It's about a woman who decides to give her husband an anniversary dinner he'll never forget.  There's more to the story, but that's it in a nutshell--I'll have the final draft cover and the blurb posted as soon as the story is uploaded.  It will be a longer story or possibly novelette length.

For those who are wondering, Sexting (which is an erotic romance novella) is still coming.  I'll get to work finishing that as soon as this story is done.  It will be out sometime this month, hopefully within a week of publishing Public.  I was just so motivated by Public that I had to finish it first.

I'm so excited about publishing my first story. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment